The gold standard in fly reels.
Since it's introduction in 1995, Ted Juracsik's Tibor Reels has become a favorite of discerning fly fisherman. Innovations like a large arbor spool significantly increase the rate of line and retrieval and give fly fishermen a greater control of reel-smoking species like Bonefish, Permit, Wahoo and Tuna. The impregnated cork disc drag system delivers the strongest smoothes and most reliable performance in the water.
- Large outer hub offers retrieve with low backing.
- All internal parts are sealed from outside elements.
- Open subbed, perforated spool and drum allow the reel to remain cool during scorching runs and outer holes act as a tippet keeper.
- Detented drag adjustment is smooth and positive.
- Triple outgoing line signals, easily removable for silent operation.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection.
- Features a personal nameplate engraved for free.
- Comes with an extra thick neoprene case for storage and transportation.
- Each reel is serialized for identification and protection. The serial # is located UNDER the nameplate on top of the frame next to the reel stand.
- Features a personalized Nameplate engraved free.
- Made and assembled in the U.S.A.
Weight: 10.9 oz.
Frame Size: 4.375″ x 1.85″
Rod Weights: 11-12-13-14-15
300 yds. of 30 lb. Micron WF12F
300 yds. of 80 lb. Power Pro Super 8 Slick
Tarpon, Sailfish, Marlin, Shark, Roosterfish, Tuna
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNT CODES AND PROMOS