Carbon Marine Castine Platform Mounting Hardware, Turnbuckle, and Carriage Bolt Standard
316 Stainless Steel Turnbuckle for mounting your casting platform, Crail, or step to your boat. A carriage bolt and eyebolt is available if you do not have a mounting system already in place.
We offer two different specifications of eye bolt. The main difference is that the Standard Eyebolt has an open eye that is bent in shape while the Heavy Duty Eyebolt has a welded and enclosed eye. We recommend the Heavy Duty Eyebolt for our Crails and other platforms with lean bars or similar additions.
- Minimum Closed Length: 7 3/4"
- Maximum Open Length: 10 3/4"
- Thread Pitch: 1/4-28
- Hook Opening: 3/8"
- Maximum Load: 195lbs
- Weight 5oz
Deck Carriage Bolt Specs:
- Custom machined from 316 Stainless Steel
- Also includes 1/2"x2" 316 Stainless Fender Washer and matching 316 Stainless Nylon Lock-nut
- Carriage Bolt Thread Pitch: 1/2-13
- Carriage Bolt Length: 2"
Standard Eyebolt Specs:
- Shank Length: 2 1/2"
- Overall Length: 3 1/2"
- Eye Diameter: 1/2"
- Thread Pitch: 1/4-20
- Thread Length: 1 1/4"
- Eye Style: Round, Bent Closed